XV18 Variable Speed Split Heat Pump
One of the industry most reliable heat pump units, the XV18 variable speed system has been tested to stand up to the elements, while running as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. This system gives you peace of mind while lowering heating and cooling costs in your home.
- The Trane TruComfort systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1 percent increments to keep comfort within 1/2dF of the thermostat setting.
- Efficient performance The XV18 electric heat pump is one of the industry most efficient systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER and 10 HSPF. With Trane TruComfort technology, the system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
- ComfortLink II communicating capability ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
- Durable, Quiet, and Economical Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet heat pump and the best all-around system for your home.
- Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air Add Trane CleanEffects to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
|4TWV8024A||24.0 ||0.0 ||24.0 ||0.0 ||118 ||3/8 - 5/8 ||41x33x30 ||195 |
|4TWV8036A||36.0 ||0.0 ||36.0 ||0.0 ||131 ||3/8 - 3/4 ||41x33x30 ||208 |
|4TWV8037A||36.0 ||0.0 ||36.0 ||0.0 ||152 ||3/8 - 3/4 ||41x37x34 ||229 |
|4TWV8048A||48.0 ||0.0 ||48.0 ||0.0 ||157 ||3/8 - 7/8 ||41x37x34 ||234 |
|4TWV8049A||48.0 ||0.0 ||48.0 ||0.0 ||172 ||3/8 - 7/8 ||41x37x34 ||241 |
|4TWV8060A||60.0 ||0.0 ||60.0 ||0.0 ||190 ||3/8 - 7/8 ||45x37x34 ||250 |51-17402.pdf
- Compressor for 144 months - 12 Years
- All Parts
for 120 months - 10 Years
(Specification Sheet, Technical Information)